Is the Dollar a Ponzi Scheme?
Good read. Sobering. So, are we, collectively, ready for the shit to hit the fan? I think not.
If what Jake Towne describes comes to pass, I forsee a whole lot of angry Americans wondering what happened to the "American Dream". I think (hope?) that they will do a lot more than just angrily wonder and actually take action to wrest our country back from the current batch of kleptocrats. I sincerely hope for action through the ballot box but I believe it is not out of the realm of the possible for the wresting back part to be disorderly and violent.
These are going to be interesting times to be sure!
Three Years of Gaza as a Ghetto of Genocidal Extermination
-
Reprinted from Andy Worthington’s website. Israel is lost. Every day for
the last three years, the decent people of the world — in our untold
millions — ha...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment