Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Investors.com - Investigate Climate Crimes

Investors.com - Investigate Climate Crimes

To HELL with a show hearing in Congress. Find John Edwards, the best trial lawyer money can buy (LOL), and have him file a class-action lawsuit on behalf of the average citizens of the world that were the targets of this insidious fraud! Class-action lawsuits have been filed for much less cause than this!!

I am not really in favor of a lawsuit but I really think the people that have, and continue, to foist this crap science on us need to feel the pain where we were/are feeling it...in their pocketbooks. Honestly, jail would not be a bad place for these hucksters as fraud, embezzlement, and extortion are, to my knowledge, offenses that merit imprisonment... I can get behind that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List