Monday, January 4, 2010

After the Collectivist Winter Will Come the Spring by Vin Suprynowicz

After the Collectivist Winter Will Come the Spring by Vin Suprynowicz

You betcha! I think that perhaps the only substantive argument that remains now for a scenario described by Mr. Suprynowicz is the "when". As I have mentioned in previous posts, I really believe that at some point, the American people will finally rise up, be it at the ballot box or the gun shop, to reclaim their country and their constitution. I should also state that the pessimist in me believes that there are too few Americans left that really give a damn...too addicted to the American version of the Roman Empire's "bread and circuses"... We'll see. Perhaps, as the article suggests, it will be another 10 years before a critical mass of dissenters is formed to alter the course of our country...for the positive, of course! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List